We are looking for a Junior Designer to create and execute branded and innovative designs for all of our Partner pitches.
As the successful applicant, you will sit within our growing Brand and Marketing team and will be responsible for implementing world-class design work for Arsenal’s Partnerships teams.
Who we are
We are one of the most famous clubs in world football, with a rich heritage and history of success – read more about our history, here. Beyond that, we are passionate about our local community and, behind the scenes, we have a wide variety of opportunities and career paths for all. We have a very defined purpose: to act for a winning team, culture and community. We achieve this by ensuring we are courageous in the pursuit of progress, we champion our community and each other, and that we do the right thing (even when no one is looking).
- Executing highly engaging presentation materials, including design assets and imagery, ensuring our strategic brand positioning connects in real terms in an inspiring and emotional way
- Supporting in the design execution of all creative Partnership ideas, ensuring our visual aesthetic is in line with our new brand identity
- Supporting on the design development of big brand ideas and nimble social activations for our Partners
- Supporting in the development of brand new thinking and industry leading design standards to modernise our creative design output
- Be a voice of innovation staying across trends in design and Partner communication including new storytelling mechanics, techniques and technologies in sport and culture
- Supporting in the development of a network of external creative designers to enhance and keep the brand fresh with a particular focus on creatives with a strong connection and affinity to Arsenal Football club
- Working on creative ideation and storyboarding within the Creative Studio and wider Brand & Marketing team
- Being an internal ambassador for our supporters and developing a deep understanding of our fan segments to best serve their needs
What we are looking for
- Specialist experience within brand design at a consumer-led brand or agency - specific experience in Partnership proposals and design activations is a bonus
- An exciting portfolio of multi-platform work with proven results of creative effectiveness and brand growth
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and someone who is able to work well as part of a creative team
- A collaborative mindset and a strong team player
- A skilled influencer and a highly effective communicator who is comfortable working across multiple stakeholders and club-priority brand projects
- Someone who is pro-active and courageous in the pursuit of progress and has a desire to move Arsenal Football Club forward
Why choose us
At Arsenal, we want everyone to feel a sense of belonging and unity, so we are proud of both our club values and also what we offer to our employees. As one of our Gunners, you will receive:
- An exciting reward and recognition scheme
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with your length of service
- Great internal learning and development programmes
- A flexible hybrid working model
- Discounted Arsenal season tickets
- A competitive health and wellbeing benefits package
- A leading Employee Assistance Programme
- Great discounts with some of our Partners
Arsenal for Everyone
Arsenal for Everyone is our commitment to promoting and embracing equality, diversity and inclusion, so that everyone connected to the club feels like they belong to the same Arsenal family. We believe that diversity of background, skills and experience drives our success on and off the pitch.
Disability Confident Leader
We are a Disability Confident Leader. We actively welcome applications from people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. If you need disability-related adjustments to the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.
If you are likely to meet the definition of being a ‘disabled person’ according to the Equality Act 2010, we will offer you an interview if you meet the minimum criteria for a role. Please choose the option of a guaranteed interview on your application form.
The information you share with us about your health or disability will not be used in recruitment decisions.